|Type of Spell||Chain|
|Area of Effect||Singular × 6|
|Casting Time||4 s|
|Cooldown Time||13 s|
Rainbow is Persephone's level 4 spell.
"A healing spell that travels from unit to unit." – The Manual, The Book of Persephone
|Possible Targets for the spell Rainbow|
|Enemy Creatures||✘||Neutral Creatures||✘||Friendly Creatures||✔||Your own Creatures||✔|
|Enemy Wizards||✘||Neutral Wizards||✘||Friendly Wizards||✔||Yourself||✔|
|Enemy Structures||✘||Neutral Structures||✘||Friendly Structures||✘||Your own Structures||✘|
|Ground||✘||Flying Creatures||✔||Blue Souls||✘||Red Souls||✘|
Rainbow is a multiple unit healing spell, that bounces from your randomly selected units and Wizard and heals them. It heals a maximum of 6 times.
- Rainbow provides a Mystic with the ability to heal multiple creatures in battle without focusing on them and healing them individually.
- Rainbow is useful when used right before when you know your units will take damage, as the rainbow takes time to travel from unit to unit.
- Using this spell will provide a mass of units with a small bit of health, but to effectively heal individual units, you need to use the Heal spell.
- Rainbow is good to use while retreating, it can often save the lives of your injured creatures.
- Rainbow combined with Heal, (and even Healing Aura) means that Mystics have much more healing power available at their disposal than other wizards, making sustained fights swing in your favor. (Aside from Charnel, whose units heal with damage.)
- Rainbow will not provide enough health to save your wizard from most threats, and is better used on your units.
- Rainbow's mana cost and short cooldown time, along with the ability to cast while moving, makes it very easy to use often in many situations, and is effective when used often.
|Wizard Spells in Sacrifice|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.