|Rain of Frogs|
|Type of Spell||Rain|
|Area of Effect||Large|
|Spell Duration||25 s|
|Casting Time||5 s|
|Cooldown Time||54 s|
- "Small frogs rain to the ground and chase enemy creatures. The frogs leap on them first to slow them down, then explode causing damage." – The Manual, The Book of Persephone
Charlie Bloomer, the lead graphic FX artist for Sacrifice, had called Rain of Frogs his favorite effect in the game.
|Possible Targets for the spell Rain of Frogs|
|Enemy Creatures||✔||Neutral Creatures||✔||Friendly Creatures||✔||Your own Creatures||✔|
|Enemy Wizards||✔||Neutral Wizards||✔||Friendly Wizards||✔||Yourself||✔|
|Enemy Structures||✔||Neutral Structures||✔||Friendly Structures||✔||Your own Structures||✔|
|Ground||✔||Flying Creatures||✔||Blue Souls||✘||Red Souls||✘|
One of the most essential Persephone spells, you can slow down and damage opponents, making it easier for your melee units to land hits, and finishing off slow units with spell damage.
- If used on a single target ensnared by Grasping Vines, it can deal large amounts of damage in a short period of time.
- It is also effective to cast this spell over an area your opponent is trying to cross through, allowing you to slow him down, making for an easy get away, or a useful combat advantage.
- It is a good idea to use this spell once you have killed your opponents units. Doing this will make it very difficult for the enemy wizard to collect his souls, and gives you time to recharge your mana supply to fight back, or convert Souls.
- Be very careful using this spell, as the slowdown and frog damage is also very harmful to yourself and your units. It is advisable to use Rain of Frogs at a range to avoid any friendly casualties.
|Wizard Spells in Sacrifice|