Each known land is marked by a number on the map. There are many lands whose name and apperance haven't been introduced in the campaign.
- Quorog (1) – A remote fungus farming community.
- Orgren (2) – A series of small villages, famous for the quality of their granite.
- Solis (3) – Site of an ancient dragon burial ground.
- Karn (4) – A border fortress, protecting the residents of The Glebe.
- Agothera (5) – The capital of the Glebe, last bastion for the forces of James.
|Places in Sacrifice|
|Elysium||Arborea | Daven | Diallia | Elmekia |
Idylliac | Pellanon | Telluria | Urghaz
|Glebe||Agothera | Karn | Orgren | Quorog | Solis|
|Empyrea||Mt. Orichalchis | Surtur's Keep | Thryhring|
|Pyroborea||Ash | Cindercrag | Helios | Magmar | Sere|
|Stygia||Crossroads of Abaddon | Crucible Island | Dys | Golgotha|
|Other Places||Ethereal Realm | Astral Void | Jhera | Tartarus|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.