Lands[edit | edit source]
Each known land is marked by a number on the map. There are many lands whose names and appearances have not been introduced in the campaign.
- Daven (1) – The sacred home of the Daven Tree.
- Diallia (2) – A haunted place, long abandoned by the gods.
- Pellanon (3) – The gnomes gather here every seven years to elect their high king.
- Elmekia (4) – The newly adopted homeland of the wizard Shakti.
- Telluria (4) – A secluded woodland on the outskirts of Elysium.
- Urghaz (5) – The rough and wild homeland of the trolls.
- Arborea (6) – The gateway to Idylliac and home of the ents.
- Idylliac (7) – The capital of Elysium, Persephone's final stronghold.
Elmekia and Telluria are both placed on the same island, probably by mistake.
|Places in Sacrifice|
|Elysium||Arborea | Daven | Diallia | Elmekia
Idylliac | Pellanon | Telluria | Urghaz
|Glebe||Agothera | Karn | Orgren | Quorog | Solis|
|Empyrea||Mt. Orichalchis | Surtur's Keep | Thryhring|
|Pyroborea||Ash | Cindercrag | Helios | Magmar | Sere|
|Stygia||Crossroads of Abaddon | Crucible Island | Dys | Golgotha|
|Other Places||Ethereal Realm | Astral Void | Jhera | Tartarus|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.